Big event for the Thai Cannabis Corporation (TCC) on Friday, 14th February: a combination Valentine’s Day event, music festival, 10th Year Anniversary (yes, TCC was founded in 2010), and Grand Opening of our new headquarters and cannabis-ready farm. Perhaps most importantly, we’re announcing TCC’s new President. Really, though, it’s just a big family-oriented party, celebrating the progress that Thailand has made towards cannabis legalization and respectfully thanking those who made that progress happen.
We previously had two “events” on Facebook describing this one real-world event. Today, I cancelled the duplicate “event” on Facebook. The real-world event is NOT cancelled; indeed, more people are being invited every day. 🙂
Bring your family, enjoy the music, and see the future of Thailand’s cannabis industry.
The event is being held here:
- 6 บ้านคลองสำราญ ต.เฉลียง อำเภอครบุรี นครราชสีมา 30250
- 6 Moo 9, Chaliang, Khon Buri, Nakhon Ratchasima, Kingdom of Thailand, 30250
- 14°29’44.7″N 102°15’17.3″E
Bring a tent, or find local lodging on Agoda here: https://is.gd/OeCJuu
Attendees are welcome to take their prescribed cannabis medication at any time, and in any place, at this event.
Friday, 14th February 2020
– Grand Monks Buddhist Blessing Ceremony
– VIP Meet and Greet Lunch
12:00- 4:00 p.m.
– Children’s Play Date
– Mix and Mingle For Everyone
– Family-Friendly Environment
– Private Party Begins (2000 baht per adult; kids free)
– Bring tent for camp out
– Gates close to Public
– Perimeter and grounds is secured.
– Food and drink vendors on site (Italian & Thai Khao Yai wine, Chang, Leo, Singha)
Saturday, 15th February 2020
Transportation departs TCC for Lake Lam Chae Party Barge tour
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
– Lake Lam Chae Party Barges tour to TCC’s outdoor organic fields (pending license and planting) on the banks of the lake.
– 500 baht per person, includes BBQ lunch & transportation
– Drinks available on party barge
– Closed to public; site secured.
– Party until we drop.
Sunday, 16th February 2020
– Party ends.